Technical Instructor – Technical Training Center, Rayong
Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
- Prepare and deliver World Class technical trainings with proven success in transfer of relevant knowledge and skills.
- Apply appropriate teaching methods to teach specific subjects defined in the Course Objectives.
- Address all participants individual learning needs to maximize the learning experience and knowledge retention.
- Contribute in training material development by supporting Training Development activities as subject matter expert.
- Stay updated with new product development training requirements within assigned responsibilities.
- Understand the Training Services, training portfolio from a Tetra Pak?s Field force and customer?s perspective.
- Support Business Development activities to maximize the effectiveness of learning development programs.
- Understand the training portfolio offering from a value selling perspective.
Competence Build Up, Knowledge share & Training resources readiness
- Provide mentorship for new Instructors and Trainers, including informal coaching as well as building effective networks.
- Understand the Tetra Pak Field Force Role and the Technical Service organizational structure.
- Be responsible for assigned equipment according to Training Services guidelines. Prepare, maintain and validate equipment functionality for subsequent trainings.
- Contribute with expertise in creation of simulators, show pieces and setting-rigs utilized to simplify training.
Reporting, Certification and Assessment
- Provide reports according to set standards for delivered trainings.
- Assist in certification activities and support Business development when applicable.
- Bachelor Degree or higher Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Any certifications in conducting training will be preferable.
- Proven track record in Technical/ Engineering training development experienced.
- Proficiency in English & Thai with computer literacy.
- Passionate about training and motivate the audience during the delivery.
- Self motivated, independent and able to drive for results.
- High mobility and flexible to travel.
Location: Technical Training Center, Pluakdaeng, Rayong (ESB Industrial Estate).
Interested applicants are invited to send full details application covering detailed qualifications and experience, expected salary and photo with attach certificate. Try to give more detail to:
689 Bhiraj Tower, 36th Floor, Sukhumvit Road (Soi 35)
Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-018-3000 Fax: +66 2 018 3010
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Tetra Pak Thailand is part of the Tetra Pak Group, the world’s leader in food processing and packaging solutions for the liquid food industry, with special emphasis on aseptic technology. We work closely with our suppliers and customers to provide convenient, innovative and environmentally sound products to millions of people worldwide.
Tetra Pak is present in more than 170 countries and we believe in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”™ reflects the philosophy upon which we conduct our business in order to make food safe and available, everywhere