Technical Director/ Associate Director (Quantity Surveyor)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Pathumwan, Bangkok
Salary: THB 200,000
The Company: Our client is one of the world leading engineering design company.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will oversee the quality of service and provides technical leadership for Project, Cost and Consultancy (PCC) team in Thailand.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Quantity Surveying (QS) team, ensuring excellence and quality work in all projects from inception through to completion
- Management of technical and operational aspects of projects
- Management and administration of projects
- Updating and maintaining the Standard Documents
- Identify and actively pursue business opportunities to grow the QS team.
- Initiates and maintains strong relationship with Clients, Consultants and Contractors
- Marketing and procurement of project assignments
- Program objectives and requirements, organising programmes and projects and developing standards and guides for diverse activities
- Proven track record in building strong backlog/pipeline of future work
- Anticipates future trends and adapts the business to maximise profitability
- Champions a safe and secure working culture in accordance with SHE guidelines and procedures
- Leads by example ensuring an effective and engaged team
- Manages and mentors Associates in the QS team
- Compliance with policies and guidelines and adhere to strategy and vision
- Degree in Building / Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification
- 15-20 years of working experience encompassing both pre and post contract in cost consultancy environment
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience working as a senior QS leader in Thailand
- In depth knowledge of Thailand construction laws and regulations
- Recognized QS Certification is preferred; AIQS, RICS, etc.
- Proven leadership skills, including business development, technical leadership skills
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation of critical issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong technical capabilities
- Strong communication abilities in spoken and written English
- Ability to speak local Thai language a strong advantage
- 10-15% travel required within Southeast Asia region may be expected
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary to SChuenpraparat @ fircroft. com
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 113, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.