Aleph (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Aleph is home to a unique breed of future builders. Spread across Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, we are an infusion of creative unicorns. We incorporate design thinking, strategy, techology & marketing to bring your business to the future, today.
EAT, SLEEP DIGITAL? THERE’S ROOM FOR YOU HERE.
Aleph is looking for Technical Director AEM to join our growing team. This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. At Aleph, our creative flame is lit by the people. So if you believe you can be the spark that starts the fire, we want you!
Technical Director AEM
As a Technology Director with AEM experience you will play a vital role in the architecture design, leading the team to develop, test and deploy front end experiences built on AEM solutions. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates
- Effectively communicate technology architecture to client
- Lead the team to develop AEM templates and workflows leveraging current AEM software releases using AEM Components/widgets
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability and reuse
- 3 years’ experience implementing Adobe AEM in large scale environments
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience with Java, J2EE
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Financial Services Experience Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content technologies
- Minimum of 3 years of AEM architect experience
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Financial Services Industry a bonus
- Knowledge of Thai a bonus
- Working in the professional environment with dynamic, young people, you will have a chance to learn new skills and to gain valuable experience.
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience)
- Smart Casual Attire
Interested applicants with relevant experience, please write in with your resume in PDF format and also share your Portfolio to us by clicking on “Apply Now” button below.
We regret that only short – listed candidates shall be notified.