Technical Director (Adobe AEM)
en world Thailand
Title: Technical Director
Company: Software House
- Design workflow, template, efficient content and security model.
- Discuss technology term of architecture to client.
- Lead developer for AEM templates and workflow to leverage AEM software with AEM components and widgets.
- Employ strong coding standard for efficiency, readability and reuse.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of AEM Adobe implementation in large scale environment.
- 5 years of Software development
- 3 years of working experience in content technologies.
- 3 years of AEM architect is a must!
- Design, Develop and support AEM components, ingrations and applications
- Experience RESTful and SOAP for web service.
- Experience in web content management, implementation in large coperate scale.
- Outstanding estimation abilities in scope of work in highly complex environment
- Exposure to open source technologies
- Hands-on building, deploying, supporting internet facing applications
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision making, written, oral, and interpersonal skill.
- Background knowledge of Financial Service is your big advantage.
- Background knowledge of Thai - we mean trends, personality, perspective, mindset, etc.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.