Technical Consultant Motion (241000)
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for Technical Pre sales supporting of Sales rep/ sales specialist or partners upon request and application engineering for Drives and Motion Control Systems
- Consult customers on funvctionality and interaction of portfolio
- Technical support in acquisitions, conducts trainings, develops technical concepts.
- Reports to regional BU
- Supports all ISS sales channels and partners
- Reviews customers’ inquiries, establishes specifications from description of machine operation and translates into a Siemens components configuration in interaction with products from other BU's such as FA.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with motion control products and applications, preferably with Siemens products
- Be able to quickly learn and articulate the features and benefits of products and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Communication Skills.
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.