SSC Integration Co., Ltd.
Technical Consultant (2 Positions)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Thai Nationality, Age 22 - 35 years old.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, communication and verbal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Able to work in shift or overtime and Highly responsibility.
- Ability to problem solve in high pressure situations.
- Able to make a decision and work independently.
- Able to work off-side.
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture.
- Eager to earn new technology deeply and quickly.
- Positive thinking, good personality, energetic and good human relation.
- Ability to writing, communicate and negotiating in English clearly and concisely will be an advantage.
- Customer liaison to project requirements, scope and integration with existing systems
- Prove of Concept, Development, configuration, integration, testing, optimization of bespoke customer solutions.
- Testing of software applications or hardware devices that may be deployed to enhance solution.
- Resolve technical issues and offer proactive technical support.
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Investigate and analyzes technical information and draw conclusion.
- Development of tools that may be used by others to help provision, manage or troubleshoot deployments.
- Documentation of solutions to ensure support teams and other consultants can participate in support and onward development.
- Working both remotely and on customer sites where appropriate to perform tasks.
- Coordination skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Analytical thinker.
- Systematic thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Results orientation.
- Ability to prioritizes and take ownership of multiple tasks according to business requirements.