AMIND GROUP COMPANY LIMITED
Amind Group is a professional IT solution providers company in Thailand. We are IBM certified Premier level business partner specialize in Enterprise Performance Management solution. Including:
- Financial close, consolidation and management report
- Budgeting planning and allocation modeling
- Profitability modeling and real-time analysis model
- Performance reporting, strategy map and KPI metric scorecard
- What-if analysis, scenario role play
Our client is top industrial leading companies from cross industry both Thai and International group company. We are looking for qualified persons to join our professional team and be part of the fast growing Enterprise IT solution in Thailand.
- Implement full cycle Planning, Financial Consolidation and Reporting project with IBM Cognos TM1 solution
- Involve in requirement gathering session.
- Take role as a technical lead for data management, installation, security setup in the project
- Closely working with functional consultant to design and develop models based on business process and business logic
- Design schema for data use in project implementation
- Develop SQL or using ETL tool to query data from RDBMS or OLAP source if required
- Develop Turbo Integrator Process to manage the data and object in Cognos TM1
- Install and configure IBM Cognos software
- Provide document and training for data management, software installation and configured
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System or related fields
- Experience in Consulting, Enterprise software implementation would be advantage
- Experience or knowledge in one of below area would be advantage
- Data management such as ETL Tool, SQL RDBMS, Oracle RDBMS, DB2
- Budgeting planning or consolidation solution such as SAP BPC, IBM Cognos TM1, Oracle Hyperion
- Able to written data query language such as SQL, PSQL or using ETL tool
- Able to work under commitment, pressure and timeline
- Ability to explain complex technical information in business terms.
- Open mind to learn and understand business knowledge
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, analytical thinking and problem solving, and good service-minded.
Please submit your updated CV with full details of your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, transcript, photo and availability to AMIND Group Company Limited
We look forward to your application.