Team Leader, Content Management and Security
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Summary of the role
The role and responsibilities of the team leader is to supervise the activities of the team in production implementation and support to all Amadeus customers. Responsible for planning the activities and monitoring the performance of the team, determining performance measurements and controlling the day to day allocation of resources to meet tasks, priorities and objectives. This roles also responsible for ensuring that the services provided meet the regional and global service level agreements and quality standards.
Work allocation (rostering), setting objectives, performance evaluation.
- Conducts status meetings with team members to follow-up on key issues, projects and action items.
- Provide assistance and support to subordinates in the performance of duties; review cases with subordinates as appropriate, and provide guidance, training and direction as needed.
- Develop knowledge sharing amongst the team with the aim to increase skills.
- Administration of Human Resources activities (vacation planning, e-form flow…). Ensuring that all tasks are performed in timely manner.
- Conduct annual appraisal interviews of team members.
- Assist newcomers to settle into the department.
- Maintain and develop the team spirit, provides guidance, briefs team members about objectives, assignments, procedures, achievements, performances, and hints.
Control resources to ensure adequate support is available and that service levels are not compromised.
- Assist, guide and train staff in their assigned functions.
- Monitor implementation of new tools and its usage.
- Identify training needs to increase the productivity of the team members.
- Follow up on key issues and ensure proper escalation.
Provide cross team processes support, suggestion in order to achieve overall department objectives.
- Ensure proactive and effective communication between Customers; ACO, Airlines and Amadeus Central Departments.
- Participate in Airlines or Markets migration projects and Product implementation plans when required.
- Report to the Manager the status on key activities and main issues. Identify and discuss with manager training needs of the team and assist manager in recruitment process.
Maintain processes to ensure work quality.
- Ensure integrity of documentation within shared repositories
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in content management and security activities or 5 years in a project management or business analyst position.
- Previous managerial experience (preferred but not essential)
- Good understanding of airlines/GDS environment, Amadeus products and content management & security activities.
- Advanced Excel and reporting tools.
- English is mandatory. Other languages will be taken into consideration.
- Team building and coaching skills. Able to provide guidance and leadership, supervise and train team members. Includes organizing, setting priorities and scheduling work assignments.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Ability to influence others.
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.