Tax Manager will be a key team player in providing services and support to clients as well as driving the team performance to achieve the business result.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, direct, and monitor multiple client services teams on client engagements
- Plan, execute, direct, and complete tax projects in a wide variety of industries
- Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients and manage to budget.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client to make recommendations on business and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client.
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, taxation
- 5 or more years of experience in Transfer Pricing with excellent technical knowledge
- Computer literacy and excellent command of English.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Human Resources Department
15th Floor Bangkok City Tower
179/74-80 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120
"PricewaterhouseCoopers" refers to the network of member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 169,000 people in 158 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance. Our Thailand office employs more than 1,400 people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise. We are looking for individuals to join us as the following opportunities have now arisen.