Target Group Sales Executive 3 positions (Chonburi / Bangkok).
Karcher Retail Limited
You will be responsible in selling innovative and high-quality cleaning technology to industrial customers.
- Dealer and Direct Sales Development in the assigned target group segment under the Professional business product portfolio
- Acquire new accounts in addition to developing existing accounts through target group development and product mix penetration.
- Ensure quotations and sales reports are submitted accurately and timely
- Monitor and feedback market information, trends and competitors activities regularly
- Participate and support in company-organized fairs, road shows, seminars and exhibitions
- Conscientiously and continuously build strong customer bonding and relationships
- Capable of performing product demonstrations as part of the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years sales experience (ideally within the industrial or food manufacturing/machinery industry)
- Must be a good team player
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient in English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven, hungry sales person with a strong desire to exceed sales targets
Remuneration Package :-
- Growth and development opportunities within a company in its growth stage
- Car allowance with Fleet card
- Company smartphone (iPhone 5S)
- Company tablet (iPad Air) and notebook
- Medical insurance
- Attractive commissions
Please email your application including an up to date CV, Cover Letter, earliest possible start date and salary expectations via APPLY NOW
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Karcher Retail Limited
Karcher Retail Limited
Kärcher, the world’s leading provider of innovative cleaning solutions, is a family owned company that has built its impressive growth on foundations of mutual respect and trust. We strongly believe that our people are our most important assets; our successes are the successes of our employees.
As a Multi-National Corporation, we have established subsidiaries in over 60 countries and are employing more than 11,500 people worldwide.
Our Thailand subsidiary, one of our youngest additions into our global family, will be looking at expanding aggressively into the local market.