Talent Engagement Business Partner – Thailand
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Our performance ambition calls for us to create the best performing most trusted and respected consumer products company in the world; this requires us to guarantee our plans with the right people and capabilities. The talent engagement function, a global framework is established to attract, assess and select the talent that is the best fit for our culture and roles.
The Talent Engagement Business Partner (TEBP) is a strategic partner to the line ensuring that all internal moves and external hires strengthen the succession pools. The role reports to the Talent Engagement Lead, Asia and works in close partnership with the business and the HRBP teams to ensure deep commercial understanding and that the talent agenda is strengthened and supports delivery of the business performance in Diageo Thailand.
- Fully lead and execute the end to end recruitment process in market.
- Has an experimental aspect to the approach of finding great talent, knows where the great talent is externally and is networking in the groups and associations most relevant to the talent.
- Know our internal talent and what this means from a talent gap perspective, builds external talent pools as a common process and way of working.
- Performance partner with hiring managers in all talent discussions to ensure that we are bringing the right level of tension to conversations around taking bolder bets with internal talent.
- Bring external thinking into internal talent calibration conversations, bring external thinking and best practice into work methodology: experimenting with non-traditional talent pools and non-traditional talent profiles, measures outcomes and course corrects quickly if required.
- Knows and understand the performance metrics that drive the talent engagement function and how these are influences and impacted through their mind set, behaviours and actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields
- About 8 of working experience with at least 5 years in talent acquisition/ recruitment managing multiple stakeholders and candidates in the FMCG industry preferred
- Welcome candidates from recruitment agency with direct approaching and headhunting experiences***
- Understanding of the local talent landscape, recruitment challenges, and ways to reach external talent pool
- Assertive with solid influencing and consultative skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful, committed to results and resilient as you will be working in a fast paced environment
- Strong external radar and awareness of external best practice
- Ability to generate insight from data and generate action plans from data insights
- Ability to partner with HRBP and functional virtual team to deliver high quality service to client group
- Ability to listen but also persuasively convey opinions and recommendations
- Keen understanding and sensitivity to confidentiality
- Good in English communication
Interested applicants please send application letters with detailed resume photograph and indicate the salary to
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is part of Diageo Group, the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of alcohol beverage brands in the spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, and Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world. The company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Since our establishment in 1983, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited has come a long way. With our operational focus on delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction, we have become the prominent market leader in premium, deluxe and super deluxe drinks. Our extraordinary people, with their courage and determination, have made our journey a successful one.
So if you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. We now offer opportunities for you to be part of this amazing journey. Start your professional journey with us, because at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited, we never stop walking.