Talent Acquisition Supervisor
• Responsible for recruitment assignments including proactively search for active and passive job seekers, conduct primary profile screening, interviewing to relevant job criteria within targeted time
• Gather detailed information on the job order and identify competencies of the role to facilitate effective recruitment drive
• Assist Executive Talent Acquisition Manager to all related recruitment issues to ensure the operation runs smoothly
• Complete recruitment job status report(weekly and monthly), input and maintenance of corporate candidate’s database
• Assist all related Talent Executive Projects including ad hocs and other key projects
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Political Science Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Law or related field
• Direct experienced in candidate sourcing and direct approaching skill is preferable
• Background in consultant/search firm exposure will be advantage
• Independent, high responsible, service minded, work well under pressure and timeline constraint, think out of the box and good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Familiar with a computer literacy in MS Office
If you're interested,please submit your resume (English) with recent photo, present and expected salary and click "Apply Now"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".