Nonthavej Hospital has been operating for over 30 years as a leading family hospital in North of Bangkok. Nonthavej Hospital provides a high quality healthcare services with more than 20 specialized medical centers, covering the full continuum of care, such as Neurology Center, Heart Center, Specialized Orthopedics Center, Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS Center) and General Surgery Center, Women's Health Center, Children and Teens Center, Rehabilitation Center, Gastrointestinal and Liver Center, Emergency and Truma Center etc.
Nonthavej Hospital is staffed by a large team of dedicated professionals and a diverse mix of highly skilled specialists, together with advanced technology, such as MRI etc. Nonthavej Hospital has received the renowned Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation of quality care since 2011, as well as Hospital Accreditation (HA), ISO 15189 for Medical Laboratory, ISO9001:2008 for Energy Management, GMP/HACCP for Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.
To accommodate our expansion, Nonthavej Hospital is looking for candidates who place the needs of the patients first; commit to professional and personal ethics; have positive mindset for continuous improvements and change management; able to work on a team-based basis as well as independently.
Talent acquisition Manager/ผู้จัดการแผนกสรรหา
• Partner with the company to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
• Research into competitors and market place.
• Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications.
• Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
• Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
• Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits.
• Present shortlisted candidates and provide report detailed profile summaries.
• Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion.
• Follow up the candidate’s transition and onboarding process.
• Network and build long-lasting candidate relationships.
• Research and develop recruiting leads.
• Male / Female with Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Organization Development or related fields.
• 3-5 years experience in recruitment function in hospital business or related field and proven working experience in recruiting.
•Deep understanding of recruitment processes.
•Proficiency in using recruiting effectiveness channel and candidate databases.
•Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
• Accountabilities and Result oriented.
• Self discipline and attention to detail.