Talent Acquisition (Service Industry)
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is a leading worldwide Freight Forwarding industry, they provide delivery services to both B2B and B2C in various locations across regions around the world. With a business expansion in Thailand, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as an "TA Supervisor" who has ability to manage end-to-end recruitment process in order to enhance on recruitment strategy and process in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Manage an efficient and effective full life-cycle recruiting process - design, drive, develop, and maintain recruitment strategy for sourcing candidates across multiple media and others platforms
- Design staffing plans, create posting descriptions, sourcing candidates, qualifying application, integrating tests & assessments, conducting phone screens, selecting qualified candidates and taking proper actions to close gaps
- Conduct job interview for the key / managerial positions in the organization
- Establish performance metrics for selecting the optimum recruitment channel
- Build and develop quality relationships with both internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Explore the market best practices in recruitment and implement the most appropriate ones in the organization
- Manage, develop, and lead the team of HR recruiter
- Oversee and continuously reduce the costs arising from recruitment process
- Provide on the job training, guidance, and identify opportunities for employees by aiming to continual improvement up to performance standards
- Design training method for HR recruiters and line managers
- Ensure compliance with HR guidelines in regards to the hiring process
- Assure that recruitment functions and all related activities run effectively and smoothly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management or HR related field is preferred but not a requirement, Masters would be an advantage
- At least 5 years' experience in Freight Forwarding / Delivery / Shipping Business
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Experience in Logistic or Freight Forwarding industry would be an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at PManacharoensak@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.