Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
Bangkok Payment Solutions (a BTS Group company)
Bangkok Payment Solutions is Thailand's largest mass transportation system integrator specializing in payments and payment technologies. BPS continues to expand domestically and internationally working with the largest mass transportation companies and payments companies in the world. Our clients include the BTS Skytrain, Rabbit Card/Carrot Rewards, BMCL Subway, Thai Ministry of Transportation and VIX Technology (technology provider for Hong Kong Octopus, Singapore EZLink, San Francisco Clipper, Beijing Yikatong, etc...)
- Responsible for system administration and systems integration activities in line with organization policies and procedures.
- Work in accordance with design and installation standards for client systems to facilitate safe, reliable, efficient, cost effective operations and maintenance.
- Support development and test teams with provision and availability of customer platforms for development and testing activities.
- Support production deployment activities
- Troubleshoot and support client production systems.
- Maintain the database components on client system on reliability, integrity, and availability.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in the requirement analysis and software/system architecture definition in multiple projects
- Prepares system and functional specifications for integration and deployment along with supporting test team requirements for system testing.
- Prepares test plans and procedures for software/system testing
- Leads other engineers for systems integration and configuration for new service, application and new version
- Liaisons and coordinates with business partners, vendors and relevant parties for software/system design, development, integration, and testing
- Assist in preventive and corrective maintenance of client and project systems.
- Provide consulting on the business rule and technical perspective for system operations.
- Responsible for services activities on client systems for new service on the configuration, test, integrate, test and deployment.
- Research for resources regarding performance, reliability, bugs and any other failures.
- Provide technical expertise to related parties where necessary.
- Prepare integration and test environments according to corporate standards.
- Provide support to test team for execution of test plans.
- Prepare technical and operational documents in both English and Thai
- Maintain and aware on security standards of client systems.
- Maintain and aware on the information integrity, reliability and corrective and preventive action
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Research and study existing system and new technology relevant to client systems.
- Prepare summary of and maintain the Incident log report for each Project from development until deploy and launch.
- Male or Female, age 26 and up.
- 4-6 year work experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- Some work experiences with Oracle database administration on UNIX (Solaris) platform.
- Some work experiences in Oracle Dataguard, Partitioning and RMAN
- Some work experiences in Oracle PL/SQL development or administration on Solaris 10 platform.
- Some work experiences in monitoring tools e.g. Nagios, MRTG etc.
- Must have experience in Perl on UNIX platform and bash/ksh/shell scripting.
- Must have experience in Solaris 10/Linux operating systems.
- Must have experience with networking required (TCPIP, Routing, NAT, Firewall concepts)
- Some experience with VMware ESXi, vCenter, Clustering, vMotion is an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Contact person: Nisachon Peungsujarit