M.I.S. Outsourcing Co., Ltd.
- Perform installation, configuration and tuning system products both hardware & software products
- Provide both remote and on-site services
- Identify and solve the technical problems
- Prepare the scope of works for the proposed services
- Prepare the documents about project (e.g. project plan, user acceptance test, system document)
- Act as technical lead for project implementation by managing and coordinating services delivered by external partners
- Work with the technical consultants to do the demonstration or "Proof Of Concept"
- Rotate to work as technical consultants sometimes
- Thai Nationality
- Male or Female, age 25 - 35 years.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, IT/Computer Sciences or related fields
- At least 2 years technical experience
- Good communication skills.
- Fast learner, flexible, good human relationship, team player
- Analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Service-minded, high responsibility
- Good operating system knowledge such as Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Linux,Unix AIX and VMware vSphere 6
- Strong knowledge of the following in one of the following
- Servers & Storage products (IBM or HP or Dell
- Storage related software solutions
- System management software
- Backup and Recovery Solution (Backup Exec , Net Backup , Commvault)
- Vrtualization System (VMware, Microsoft, Citrix)
- Experience in implementing the large system infrastructure project
- Technical certifications in related solutions and/or other technical certifications will be an advantage
- Setup enterprise scale and cloud infrastructure from nothing. Build the core component of on premise network, server, virtualization, container and Active Directory.
- Create plan, manage, maintain and implementation of customer’s cloud infrastructure, on-premises and hybrid environment
- Support technical details, build proof of concepts, test and research of cloud platform and on-premises software
- Support incident and request from our customer and collaborate with related team, 3rd party and vendor to get things done
- Responsible for support, research and certify necessary products and industry framework
- Perform troubleshooting for customer infrastructure problem, software and hardware issues
- Moving customer business with cloud first, mobile first approaching, scalable, automated, documented and create 100% uptime infrastructure strategies
- Perform demonstration and involve with sales team to evangelize and create strategic marketing plan in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Conduct product, platform, technical training and create related documentation
- Ensure the platform always updated, with compliance and secured
- Proven and 3Y+ experience in managing on-premise, web scale and/or cloud infrastructure
- Solid understanding in how enterprise scale and web scale infrastructure work
- Strong knowledge in Windows Server, Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare), Cloud Technology (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure), Network, Backup, Linux, Active Directory, Email Server
- Being a digital native, millennials and be conversant with the latest trends in cloud, infrastructure, web, mobile technology. Living by document, StackOverflow and Technet.
- Certified or to-be certified Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in Windows Server, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Exchange Server, Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect
- Understanding in other related technology is highly advantage e.g. security, database, internet of things, data analytics, big data, artificial intelligence, coding skill, other emerging technology
- Understanding or experience in IT Service Management framework is highly advantage e.g., ITIL v3, ISO27001, CMMI
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง M.I.S. Outsourcing Co., Ltd.
M.I.S. Outsourcing Co., Ltd.
Join our global-scale IT team
M.I.S. Outsourcing Company Limited (MISO) was established in 2003. We are a part of MFEC Public Company Limited, one of the biggest IT company in Thailand.
Join our team to be a part of our IT Service Management, drive with industrial standard like ITIL v3, PMBOK and Agile, deliver enterprise-scale IT to local and global customer worldwide.
For a decade, M.I.S. Outsourcing Company Limited provide professional IT Services to wide range of customer. Also provide strategic asset; Service Desk, Desktop Support, Systems Engineer, Network Engineer to Project Management locally and globally.
Working at M.I.S. Outsourcing Company Limited will open the opportunities to enhance your skill and ability in various ways. We are always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
Employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.
Join our team
- Competitive salary and benefits among other company
- Opportunity to enhance your enterprise IT skill
- Get involved with world class project management and service operation
- Deliver service in professional way
- Learning the industry good practice and standard
- Be the part to drive business of top global and local company
- Career Path – Encourage employee to have improvement and self development
- Development and Training – Soft skill, Project management, Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL, PMP, etc.
- Certification – Microsoft, Cisco, PMI (PMP), OGC (PRINCE2, ITIL)
- English Competency Program – Placement test and TOEIC test.