System Engineer (Process Automation) (244159)
What are my responsibilities?
- Support Sales force as a PCS7 technical expert during proposal phase
- Lead/Execute process automation project in ASEAN
- Design system application of PCS7 (DCS) and configure hardware and software to meet customers requirement
- Support project manager to execute project within cost and time
- Ensure project execution compliance with project management standard
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Control System and Instrumentation or related field
- 2-3 year of experience in process automation and DCS programming
- Preferred experience in project management
- Any experience in software engineering for Batch process or Process Safety application will be advantage
- Good communication skills, team player, and decision making
- Good command of English both written and spoken skills and proficient in MS office
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.