Indigy provides businesses with the broadest range of IT professional services and Business Solutions that empower most organizations to utilize their resources,boost productivity
and enhance performance through modern technology. With our vision "Future Shortcuts", Indigy works with local and international customers to meet their business goals and go forward with confidence.
System Consultant 2 Position
Required Qualifications / Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant courses.
- 2 Years experiences in installing, setting up, supporting and maintaining hardware, software and network system.
- Must have experience with Windows workstation and server operating systems.
- Must have experience with Virtualization Tools such as MS Hyper-V, VMware.
- Must have experience with Active directory, MS SQL Server, IIS Management.
- Experience in Networking, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows XP, 7,8
- Experience in MS Exchange all versions, Office365, DirSync, ADFS, Proxy, File Sharing, Load Balance(F5, Windows NLB)
- Familiar with a LAN environment and tasks such as: Install Server OS, Email Systems (POP3/SMTP), Backup System, System Management and Maintenance
- Customer Service focus, team player and good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong Presentation skill, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interested in Office 365 Solution, especially SharePoint Online. (We have an expert team for building your skills)
- Consults with development staff to evaluate database design, system structure, interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Design Infrastructure of Application and Server / Client.
- Support Infrastructure System (SharePoint Server, Window Server, Application Server).
- Expand ability of support skill and gathering more system implementation.
- Manage virtualization environment
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in system consultant, interacting with Team Leader, User documentation, and User Trainer
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Please send current resume or CV, a recent photograph, references and current remuneration package or salary expectations by click “Apply Now”