SYSTEM AND NETWORK ENGINEERS
PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Technical is looking to share this opportunity with system and networks engineers. You will be interested in working with a fast growing client that provides services to major companies globally.
Our client is the solution provider for a range of Systems, Software and MiddlewareProducts. The products are some of the best in the world. They provide training as well as good career path to the motivated and ideal candidate who are willing to grow and learn new technologies with them.
- Implement and Troubleshoot network and systems i.e Cisco, windows server (DHCP, DSN, Domain controller, WSUS, active directory, exchange server, and scripting.
- Implement and design operating system such as UNIX, Linux, VMware - EMC, SAN, and NAS storage, SQL server, SharePoint, backup software and antivirus.
- Install and configure virtualization platform.
- Manage projects and train junior engineers.
- Experience in implement Network, and Infrastructure, and security field.
- Experience in managing SLA and ITIL standard
- Experience in implementing Linux, Unix, and windows servers.
- Good command in English
Interested applicants are invited to Apply Now, interviews will be in Mid-December. Please demonstrate clearly on your CV regarding projects and programs you have used in the past.
Please also specify your current salary and expectation and submit in Word Doc form.
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.