System Analyst/Programmer (JAVA)
Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
- Design and create Software Unit Test and Software check list with Senior Developer.
- Create Software Development Environment and Tools based on CMB Integrating Framework (Include Version control system, Bug Tracking or any system).
- Create Software Prototype with Senior Developer based on CMB Integration Frameworks.
- Create template of software operation manual.
- At least 5 years experience in software architecture.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis & Design with UML.
- Knowledge in J2EE framework Struts, Web Service, Spring, Hibernate, Java APIs in XML, Thread, Mail, CLI Stream, JDBC and XML language series.
- Knowledge of BEA or Web Sphere Web Service technology.
- Knowledge of System integration concept and design.
- Knowledge in Banking background is a plus.
- Good attitude
- Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications; assisting in design.
- Fix defects submitted by tester accuracy based on specification.
- Build and deploy application.
- Works mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master 's Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in candidates in software development using JAVA and JAVA technology including JSP, Java Script, J2EE, Servlet, -EJB, Struts Framework,Hibernate,Eclipse etc.
- Applicants must have strong Java skills. - Knowledge of conception of Object Oriented Design and UML Design.
- Knowledge of SQL Command.
- Eager to learn for new technologies.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
- Can work as a team, must be able to work under extremely high pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
Hitachi Consulting, a global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries.
We are the global management consulting and IT services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainable societal change. In that same spirit — and building on its technology heritage — We are a catalyst of positive business change, propelling companies ahead by enabling superior operational performance. Working within their existing processes and focusing on targeted functional challenges, we help our clients respond to dynamic global change with insight and agility. Our unique approach delivers measurable, sustainable business results and a better consulting experience.
Our clients’ base includes 25 percent of the Global 100 as well as many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement.
We make it happen. Better.
For more information please visit www.hitachiconsulting.com