System Analyst Manager
Destination Asia (Thailand) Limited
- Getting in touch with regions on a regular basis to ensure regional requirements, questions, and issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Contributing to a customization of a travel booking system in line with the policy of the DA Group to ensure consistency of the design and operation of the booking system across the Group.
- Acting as a consultant and making recommendations to individual region based on local requirement analysis to ensure best practical and efficient design suitable for each regional booking system.
- Communicating with vendor on business requirement in detail and ensuring all the requirements are covered.
- Ensuring Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Specification Document (FSD) are correctly specified by vendor.
- Ensuring fixes and developments are properly tested and deployed in all environments.
- Monitoring logged issues on vendor’s support portal and ensuring they all are responded by DA colleagues.
- Conducting online and onsite travel booking system training to regions and ensure that users can use the system efficiently.
- Acting as a main contact point for the Central Support team (eDA) and leading the team.
- Sharing knowledge and info as well as contributing recommendations to the team.
- Randomly checking data loading on regional system to ensure that it is done correctly as per agreed design and notify users immediately if any incorrected data is found.
- Creating and updating user manuals. Ensuring they are always correct and up-to-date.
- Anticipating possible issue and proactively notifying it to the Group IT Director.
- Providing recommendation of a foreseen issue to the Group IT Director.
- Other duties as assigned by the Group IT Director.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Computer or any related field.
- Having 5-10 years experiences in system analyst, general IT Support function including business application and process automation
- Having experience in Travel or hospitality is preferred.
- Hands on experience in application support function.
- English skills required.
- Hands on experience with any booking system.
- Good understanding of travel business.
- Interpersonal skill and training skills is a plus.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Destination Asia (Thailand) Limited