System Analyst – Contract 2 years (BTS Bearing)
UTAC Thai Limited
- Designs and develops applications both windows-based and web-based to support manufacturing
- Provides technical assistance on the architecting, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of the supported environments
- Takes project leader role for software development and working with users and IT team to ensure that the applications are high-quality and meet business requirements
- Coordinates with users and IT team to deploy IT projects
- Supports related tasks to IT software development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or related field
- At least 3 year experience in system analysis &design or system integrator
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Having object-oriented programming (OOP) skills and can develop software design specification using OOAD and UML
- Experience with application development using ASP.NET with MVC framework, C#, AJAX framework, Java Script.
- Knowledge in PowerBuilder development tool is a plus
- Experience in Oracle database, PL/SQL and Oracle tools
- Experience in ERP system would be advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written in English
Interested applicants, please apply in person or send resume, transcript, expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW or address below;
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1409, 1384, 1511, 1105 Fax : 0-2749-2872
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง UTAC Thai Limited
UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.