ADI is a leading and recognized player in Staffing, Recruitment and HR Consultancy services across South Asia having fully operational offices in Thailand (Bangkok) - Head Office, Singapore, India and Indonesia. Our main focus sectors are IT, Telecom, Banking & Finance, Oil and Gas. Our end to end services include HR consulting, Permanent Recruitment, Staff Augmentation, Outsourcing and Contract Management.
ADI operates across all major markets and serves its clients through its regional offices and a network of partners and affiliates. We have a vast network of resources and consultants to serve the diverse needs of our clients. ADI is currently supporting more than 100 multinational or local large customer base through its 200++ Technical Staff (IT Programmers, System / Business Analyst & Others) and 30 back-end staff that comprises of Recruitment Specialist, Sales team, Finance and Admin team working from our various offices.
ADI Focus Skills are
i) IT Staff: Programmers, Business Analyst, Project managers, SAP, Dot Net, Tester, Cobol, RPG–AS400, Java, Oracle, Database Administrator (DBA), System Engineers and System Admin
ii) Engineers: Telecom, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics and Oil & Gas etc.
iii) Admin and Management Staff: HR, Accounting, Office Admin, Translators, Receptionist, Secretaries and Customer Service Representatives.
ADI is looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join this challenging position
Urgent Required System Analyst
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ SA Dotnet
- Gathering business requirement
- Responsible for designing & Implementing the system according to the user’s requirement including design User Interface/Structure Database
- Create/update Documents; Software Requirements Specification(SRS), Business, Requirements Specification(BRS), UML, ER Diagram, Data Dict, Test case, User Acceptance Test, System Test, etc.
- Review the development to ensure that developers are working as design
- Collaborate with other team to analyze and resolve the issue.
- Organize the training.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality.
- Good communication, Coordination, presentation and organization skills in English.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline.
- Have successful story on implementing agile development cycle.
- At least 3 years working experiences in Systems Analyst or related fields.
- Experience in writing technical documentation and user guide
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Good understanding the Architecture of .Net applications
- A background in travel industry is an added advantage ( but not a must )
- Must be self-motivated, confident, proactive with a positive working attitude
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Self-starter, good interpersonal skills, effective communication skills, and work well with deadline and can work over time if required
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Interested applicants are invited submit full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to
ADI Resourcing Company Limited
120 Kasemkij Building, 9th Floor, Room no. 907,
Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500