System Analyst (DotNet/Share Point)
Summary Job Purpose:
- To responsible for design ,develop and support .NET/C# , SharePoint projects, functions and completing specific work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
- This highly responsible position involves using established work procedure to analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain and troubleshoot
Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Provide technical solution and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Analyze , design , testing, diagnose and document software according to the business requirement
- Define project plans requiring software development and hardware installation
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries and customers
- Communicated effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team and manage outsource
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Produce project feasibility reports
- Oversee the implement of a new system
- Male or female age not over 35
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related field
- At least 3 years experience in .NET/C# development
- A good understanding of MS SQL , Reporting Service Tools
- A solid understanding OOP languages.
- Experience in SharePoint is preferable
- Have experience to develop or coding on could such AWS
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details and quality of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Team player, quick learner and self-motivated
- Positive attitude and strong professional ethics
- Initiative and skilled in problem solving
- Able to communicate effectively across various teams
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Good command in English
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Busaba for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.