- Working knowledge of MS SQL, IIS, Exchange server, FTP and DNS is essential
- 3 yrs System Administration experience in a Windows environment including AD and DNS administration.
- Has experience of system documentation experience
- Demonstrated server/hardware experience with HP, IBM, and/or Dell products
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Basic knowledge of networking and TCP/IP
- Selecting, implementing, supporting, maintaining and upgrading of the hardware and software of server and storage systems.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Monitor and maintain servers in network, ensuring that both servers and networks work as usual
- Collaborates and communicates with peers, colleagues, other departments and leader of the health, capacity, patch level and overall status of systems.
- Provides technical recommendations and solutions for how to meet business requirement.
- Deploy the patches and upgrades for systems and perform system checkout and verification of change.
- Implements new system and retires older equipment.
- Develops and follows change management documentation including roll back plan
- Collaborates and communicates with other working groups to stay informed of changes and developments that may impact the production, QA, internal LAN and development systems.
- Document system changes through change management, team process and procedures, configuration management and system diagram.
- Troubleshoots network, storage, server, cabling, database, operating system and application elements of a system
- Administers and implements security processes and procedures.
- Monitors the performance and availability of systems
- Documents policies, procedures and system architecture
- Provide level 2 or 3 support
We offer an attractive remuneration package with great career advancement opportunities to successful candidates. Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Department
11th Floor, Sathorn Thani Bldg. II
92/25 North Sathorn Road
Sillom Bangrak Bangkok 10500
Telephone: + 66 (0) 2 636-6999 Ext. 547, 549
Website : www.humanica.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Humanica Ltd.
Humanica Ltd. is the leading service provider of information technology solutions and services, offering a full range of HRMS and ERP solutions, from consulting, system integration and implementation. Our services include HR outsourcing, HR Consulting, HR Technology and ERP system. We have earned national recognition as the “2010 Top Ten Innovative Business” from National Innovation Agency of Thailand (NIA), and promotion from Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) and the Software Industry Promotion Agency of Thailand (SIPA). As a dynamic organization with more than 130 talents, we are strongly committed to be a leader in innovation and bring our customers a total HRMS and ERP solution that combines a cutting edge technology and best business practice. Humanica is now looking for highly competent, active and experienced professionals to join our growing team in the following functions.