Sustainability Field Manager – Bangkok Based
Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
This job is to develop detailed action plans for individual suppliers and their supply chains in line with the strategic regional and country program. As well as assure smooth execution of agreed actions/plans by involving early all partners identified by the Steering Team: 3rd parties, NGOs, government representatives, auditing parties to support the program as well as suppliers.
On Field Actions
- Implement action plans agreed with and for suppliers involving identified 3rd party resources
- Act as an ' on the ground' liaison officer representative of Mars
- Build relationship with the supply chain stakeholder encompassing suppliers and further tiers upstream, 3rd Parties and NGOs
- Develop and drive action plan to make sure Mars Supply chain is in full compliance
- Assist in delivery of specific educational programs within supply chain
- Perform specific program related audits ( e.g. Traceability )
- Develop improvement / adjustment proposals based on the progress and data analysis
Manage Data & Report
- Monitor execution of agreed actions
- Report and escalate risks leading to potential delays and/or issues in execution of the program
- Collect and analyze program related data (audits, mapping, etc.)
- Communicate and report progress using defined KPI's/ Metrics
- Monitor budget and spend behind specific actions - report status
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management and any other related fields
- Minimum of 8 years working experience (at least 2 years in responsible sourcing or sustainability program)
- At least 5 years relevant experience in social compliance management (e.g. risk management, Supplier Relationship, Policies)
- Ability to apply expertise and experiences to ensure social and environmental risk management, vision and value are integrated across all functions
- Excellent communication and influence skills. Able to build up network and relationship
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive action and results with positive attitude
- Comfortable standing alone and independent
- Knowledge in Thai's fishery industry and its supply chain in a plus
- Able to travelling up to 40%
Interested candidates, please submit your CV with full details of work experiences to :
Mars Thailand Inc.
123 Suntower A Building,
19th Floor , Vibhavadi Rangsit Road
Chompol, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
More information about us, please visit our websites:
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
…from “Effem” to “Mars” …
A global company with family values, Mars Products are consumed in over 100 countries worldwide.
Mars, Incorporated is the leader for each of the main business segments we choose to compete in; branded snack foods, petcare products and main meal foods. Our brands include many of the largest brands in the industry, PEDIGREE the largest dog care brand in the world, M&M’s the largest snackfood brand in the world, and WHISKAS the most preferred cat food brand.
At Mars, we share special beliefs about the way our business should be run. These beliefs, the Five principles into a practical guide for running an effective business. They are the explanation of our success today and the formula for our future.
You have probably heard that working for Mars is different. It is. We are one of the world’s largest privately-owned businesses and our philosophy, culture and style set us apart from other organizations.
Mars Thailand is a wholly owned unit of Mars, Incorporated. With our commitment, and unwavering faith in the country, we successfully commenced a manufacturing facility in the Pakchong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, and started producing our first petcare products in April 1999. “ Good Products plus good Associates make a good Business” – this was one of Forrest Mars, Sr.’s key guidelines for running the company over 70 years ago and it still hold true today.
Mars Thailand has a dynamic, action-oriented culture, where each individual’s contributions are encouraged and recognized. We are committed to developing our employees and growing our business aggressively across the world.
Connect with us…
Grow with us…
Achieve with us…
Prosper with us…
Need to know us more, please visit our website: www.mars.com