We are engaged in manufacturing and marketing of electric wires and cables, automotive wiring harnesses and other component parts on global basis in Thailand. To cope with our expanding business and increasing complexity of accounting and financial functions, we are seeking experienced high-caliber management staff-members to take on management and control of our overall financial and accounting functions. Main duties will involve financial and managerial accounting, budgeting, international accounting and financing, taxation, transfer pricing, auditing of related companies, computerized accounting and control systems, and so forth. Required qualifications:
Surveyor Staff (Statistics Graduated)
Job Responsibilities :
- Search and summary environment in the asean.
- Monitor working progress by plan with the involved department.
- Find Various statistics and future trends.
- Following the plan to meet the goals of the department.
- Other work as asigned.
- Male / Female Age Between 23-27 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics and related fields (GPA 2.50 up)
- MS Office , Statistical software (SPSS) ot other
- Worked on the project Search and analyze statistics and use it.
- Toeic Score 550 up
- Driving license (You cab travel outside the place)
- Team planning , Leadership
- Understanding how to search and analyze the statistics.
- Interest in automotive and technology.
- Provident Fund Contribution
- Salary up
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Medical Expenses
- Diligence Incentive
- Medical Health Check up
- Marriage Gift
- Child's Birth / Children's Scholarship
- Rank / Position / Long Service Allowance
- Gratuity / Retirement
- Social Security Fund / Workmen's Compensation Fund Contribution / Group Insurance contribution
- Working day (Monday-Friday) 08.00-17.00
We will consider only applications sent to us via mail, fax or e-mail with attached file in Word and Excel format.
An attractive salary will be offered to successful candidates.
Interested qualified applicants are invited to fill out an application at TYL or send your English resume with recent photo, expected salary, professional reference by letter or click "Apply Now"
PERSONNEL AND LABOR RELATION DIVISION :
THAI YAZAKI CORPORATION, LTD. (TYL)
25th Floor, Two Pacific Place Building, 142 Sukhumvit Rd.,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : 66 (0) 2653 2550 # 325, Fax : 66 (0) 2653 2617
Attn : Recruitment Section