Supply Planning Assistant Manager (3rd party manufacturer)
Section : Supply Chain
Location : Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Reports to : Supply Planning Manager
- Be Accountable and responsible for Safety
- Committed to respect specific rules to comply with the WHO Code of Breast Milk Substitutes and any related regulations applying locally.
- Overall Supply planning for 3rd Party manufacturer function
- Lead overall Planning process through demand planning team in order to provide timely and accurate inventory and KPI target to related functions
- Lead overall supply strategy of finished product (3rd party manufacturer) through planning team in order to achieve the required customer service level, working capital target and other required performance.
- Lead overall supply chain timeline for new product initiative, promotion campaign and new supply sources for 3rd party manufacturer and other Supply point.
- Supply planning
- Lead supply planning team in derived demand forecast to planning team and to identify any key issue and required action relate to supply chain team (e.g. capacity, launch timeline, production implication, inventory impact)
- Work with Demand planning team to guide planning team and identify any supply constraint
- New product & Marketing activity
- Manage supply chain timeline for all new product and marketing activity project through supply planners to ensure project deliver on time with lowest change over cost (no remaining product stock, minimum write-off and minimize product shortage during transition period).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related fields. Master’s degree in related fields would be advantageous
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in planning area with FMCG multinational company
- Good project management skill
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Logical thinking
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point), others e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, CAPE PACK, Corel Draw would be advantageous
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Only short-listed will be notified. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should send in their applications, stating in full, qualifications and experience, as well as current and expected remuneration, and a recent photograph, to:
Human Resources Department
359, Moo 17, Theparak Road,
Bangsaothong, Samutprakan 10540
Tel: 0-2740-3300 Fax: 0-2740-3499
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Dumex Limited
Dumex is an expert in Infant and child Nutrition with a leading market position in formulated in countries such as China, Malaysia and Thailand. Thailand’s production facility consists of sophisticated blending equipment along with pouch filling lines. Dumex processes conform to accredited ISO 9000 & HACCP standards.