Supply Chain Supervisor
Palama - lapa Co., Ltd.
Main duties and responsibilities :
- Fully responsible for Logistics and Sales Operations Function that are related to Direct and In-direct, purchasing, Inventory Management (Forecasting, Logistics & Supply Chain), Sales Order processing and Customer Support Management.
- Work closely with Warehouse Team and Suppliers to ensure the correctness and timeliness of goods delivery for customers while maintain good relationship with supplier.
- Coordinate with QA Department to ensure products’ quality in the line as ERB standard and coordinate with sales & marketing team in any related assignment to achieve team target.
- Maintain and revise local SOP process in Operational functions to always comply with ERB standard and policy.
Supply Chain/ Logistics / Inventory Management
- Ensure receiving forecasting in order to get the most forecast accuracy result. While keep organizing S&OP monthly meeting with Sales manager and Marketing team for update demand forecast, and then adjust production & import schedule as agreed in the meeting.
- Manage and control all logistics activities and supply chain management in order to ensure Availability of products to meet demand as per sales forecast.
- Manage stock on hand to be at the most effective level and to be in line with the target of inventory level (month cover) as well as up most business operation beneficiary.
- Monitor and evaluate all key suppliers performance and initiate corrective actions when foresee any problems to all related parties.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain and international business coordination.
- Experience in FMCG Company will be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Management Information System.
- Knowledgeable in internal control, import - export is value added.
- Highly responsibility on team performance.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, maturity to deal with matters of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Outlook
- Good negotiation skills and leadership.
- Energetic with personable disposition.
- Able to work independently and work well under pressure.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills, optimistic attitude and service minded
สนใจส่งใบสมัครได้ที่ e-mail via click "Apply Now"
Palama-lapa Co., Ltd.
657/120-121 Charansanitwong 41, Arunamarin,
Bangkoknoi, Bangkok 10700
Tel: 662 886 0352 ext 15 Attn. Khun Sasithorn
Fax. 662 882 4839
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Palama - lapa Co., Ltd.
Palama - lapa Co., Ltd.
Palama-lapa Co. Ltd., established in year 2000, is a Thai based company marketing one of Thailand’s leading home spa product, Erb. Our brand has presented in over 20 outlets in high end leading department stores, spas and hotels in Thailand and has presented in 15 countries oversea.