Valeo Siam Thermal Systems Co., Ltd.
Valeo Siam Thermal Systems Co., Ltd. located in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate in Chonburi, occupied 34 rai of land with 55,704 Sq-meter of production area. We are manufacturing of automotive air conditioning system and components to major car makers both local and international. Core value of Valeo is 5 Axes which are Involvement of Personnel, Valeo Production System, Constant Innovation, Supplier Integration, and Total Quality to satisfy our customers.
Valeo Group present in 27 countries, the Valeo Group employs 56,000 people at 117 production sites, 21 Research centers, 40 Development centers and 10 distribution platforms. Valeo aims to deliver to its OEM and aftermarket customers around the world added value through innovative, total quality, and cost effective solutions.
Supply Chain PTM
Set up and implement all Supply Chain activities for new products from suppliers and customers :
- Prepare FPD in terms of logistics
- Is responsible for correctives actions plan follow up after FPD
- Implement all supply chain activities for products managed by project teams in term of :
- Transportation flows : Internal (i.e. Small train) and External (i.e. Milk run)
- Packaging : Small containers deployment and packaging standardisation
- Storage : Layout definition .
- ERP system : Logistics MRP readiness, ERP tools for logistics and EDI/Web EDI set up co-ordination.
- Be involved in the definition of project logistics process standards.
Manage the P1/P0 new products supply chain :
- Make shipments of P1/P0 deliveries.
- Define components deliveries and finished goods schedules for pre serial production
- Validate closed orders placed by purchasing
- Make sure forecasts are sent to suppliers at least 3 months before SOP
- Is responsible for project logistics issues until phase 4 (6 months after SOP)
- Provide logistic and packaging costs during PCC activities
- Validate the ‘break in/break out’ date/quantity in case of engineering change/ components modification
Participate in the line/industrial transfer projects :
- Implement all supply chain activities for products managed by line transfer project teams
Apply the Supply Chain standards to new products and suppliers:
- Define the logistics specifications in the VRF for each component.
- Define the logistics protocol with suppliers and with customers.
- Support activities to achieve and maintain the Quality Standards.
- Perform and update the logistics FMEA for new projects.
- Responsible for the application of safety standards and for adhering to QS9000, V5000, TS16949, V1000 and ISO 14001 requirements where applicable.
- Actively participate in and support the implementation of the Valeo Production System (VPS).
- Thai nationality.
- Education Engineering school or equivalent, added by the Basics of SCM from APICS certification.
- Experience 3-5 Years in Supply Chain
- Good skill of MS office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Good command in English Written Reading and communication.
- Strong communication skills.
- Significant internal and external relationships.
Interested person please send your CV via "Apply Now"