Strategic Planning Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Strategic Planning Manager role has just become available at an exciting digital marketing agency to support their growth. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be responsible to guide the agency team members on branding initiatives for their clients.
About the Strategic Planning Manager Role:
In this role, you will work closely with the account management, media and social departments of the agency. You will provide recommendations and conduct market research to gain consumer insight and implement strategic processes, including TV, radio, digital, and social testing.
- Understand the client's business and objectives and work with account team to develop solutions and creative business ideas
- Develop accurate conclusions from research data and present strategy and direction to the client
- Analyse consumer data and conduct primary research
- Craft consumer-driven creative briefs and provide clear persuasive briefings to creatives
- Review creative products to ensure it is aligned with the strategy and the brand
- Evaluate the effects of the campaign in the marketplace by tracking data such as sales and share along with brand image
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to the client's business
- Manage junior planners across social, digital, and traditional disciplines, investing in their success and clearly articulate assignments and areas for development
- Establish close working relationship with Director level with each client, understanding the importance of alignment with the head of research.
To succeed in the Strategic Planning Manager job, you will need to have an in-depth understanding of customer marketing, digital marketing and being up-to-date with the digital trends.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or any related field
- At least seven years' experience in strategic planning
- Experience in an advertising agency, digital agency or related field
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, presentation and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
This digital marketing agency has 12 years of digital production experience and is part of one of the largest internet technology companies in the world. They help their clients to reach their marketing objectives by providing the best answers to marketing strategies, creative content, online and offline execution.
If you have a successful track record of strategic planning in an advertising environment and enjoy working in team, you can take your career forward with this exciting Strategic Planning Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.