Strategic Marketing Manager (Pharma)
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking an experienced Product Manager to plan strategy and drive business overall of the company.
About the Strategic Marketing Manager Role:
The Strategic Marketing Manager is principally accountable for, in collaboration with business unit, developing integrated marketing strategy of company's key products and new launches in order to achieve desired business plan impact. The Strategic Marketing Manager will work in tandem with Business Support and Marketing Excellence to provide recommendation to marketing team based on in depth market & database analysis to all levels of brands development.
In this newly created role, the Strategic Marketing Manager will be a key member for Business Support Planning and its responsibility will be enlarged at the same time that business will grow. Starting with this position implies careers opportunities in any business units and transversal exposure from mid to top management at country, regional level.
- Strategic Marketing
- Implement in partnership with marketing teams the global strategy for global brands, ensure successful local adaption and seamless execution
- Develop in partnership with marketing teams tailor-made approaches for local brands in order to gain/maintain leadership position
- Operational Marketing and Launch preparation
- Facilitate marketing teams in developing brand plans, including:
- brand architecture (positioning, guidelines, recommended prices)
- communication guidelines for patients/consumers & healthcare professionals
- key messages to change/maintain doctors behaviours from idea generation to implementation
- Support Marketing Excellence on new launch project for coordination with the "launch team" to ensure project are optimized and executed as per plan, from sourcing case to first sales to customers
- Leverage existingCRM tools (MI) to develop, in partnership with marketing teams, patientcentricity approach and closed loop marketing
- Support implementation and development of e-detailing material, analyse field usage and improve key messages
- Contact point with Regional Marketing, coordinate with regional commercial team on requirement/feedback/support for responsible project
To succeed in the Strategic Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with commercial teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
- MBA would be a clear advantage
- 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, consumer healthcare and/or FMCG
- Demonstrated experience in brand marketing/brand management across multiple therapeutic class in a MNC
- International experience would be a plus
- Strategic thinking, drive innovation and continuous improvement
- Solid business acumen along with strategic insight with tactical implementation and strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational, project management and independent decision-making skills; proven track record in Transversal Project Management
- Ability to go into details and communicate the big picture
- Strong listening skills and convincing power
- Able to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate flexibility, work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Good command of English language
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for their active innovation and patient-oriented, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Strategic Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.