Strategic Account Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An international premium sports brand company is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join their sales department.
About the Strategic Account Manager role:
In this business you will report to the Country Director, you will play a critical role in leading the country's marketplace elevation and expansion through our strategic accounts.
- Drive a sustainable growth and mutual profitability for the accounts through diligent monitoring and maintaining of sales (sell-in and sell-through) growth as well as a healthy inventory
- Partner closely with the regional team to develop plans the marketplace through the lens of each category
- Your entrepreneurial skills will help you to develop and execute strategies with accounts; include a 3-year strategic account plans, semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets
- Develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts based on your knowledge of sports categories, accounts, brands and the marketplace
- Engage in leading category development plan and ensure assortment strategy serve consumers while keeping the brand premium
- Ensure effectively and timely execution of partner development fund, order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and deliver information
- Excellent customer servicing skills and strong relationship management will ensure your success in driving the business through your assigned channels and accounts based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target fulfilment
To succeed in this Strategic Account Manager role, you must posses solid skills and experience in account management, retail business development, data analysis and problem solving.
Key requirements include:
- A degree in Business Administration, Management or Marketing
- Ability to engage and manage business discussion within top/senior management level (internal and external)
- Ability and vision to provide a 360-degree business solutions given the dynamic multi-brand retail scene
- Experienced in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures and methodologies
- Experienced in utilising financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines as set by region and country
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends
- Ability to think strategically and provide problem-solving solutions
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) tools and sales/account management systems
- Active participation in sports is an advantage
- Ability to travel
If you are dynamic, analytical and a problem solver and have an experience as Key Account Manager/ Retail Manager in FMCG or apparel/fashion industry, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic industry leader.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.