Vanderbilt International Group Co., Ltd.
Vanderbilt International Group Co., Ltd. a member of the “Murjani” Group, designs, import, and retails men’s consumer products in Thailand with the international designer Brand – “Vanderbilt New York”
It provides an offering of luxury designs and high quality products at affordable prices to fit into a contemporary urban lifestyle. The product categories include watches, sunglasses, pens, wallets and belts.
The company manages all aspects of the supply chain, from designing the product to importing product into Thailand, to selling the product in retail shops and e-commerce. We are now looking for an enthusiastic person who would like to grow their career with us by being part of a new exciting brand entering the Thai market. Interested applicants are welcomed to send their resume indicating qualification with a recent photo and expected salary. The main characteristics we are looking are shown hereunder:
Store Supervisor – Central Bangna
Guide the success of a store by leading and motivating the selling team, developing and managing the service environment and presenting a clean, neat and organized shopping environment for our customers.
- Ensure that you and the store team are providing excellent customer service.
- Meet the monthly Sales target as set by management.
- Ensure that all merchandise is properly received and displayed according to company guidelines.
- Assist higher management to follow up on sales activities together with the store team.
- Assist higher management in planning and staffing of the store to organize your store to meet business needs.
- Learn our basic product knowledge and seek out information to increase general knowledge about our product categories and our competition.
- Ensure profitability through Assisting higher management in budget planning, follow-up, back office routine and loss prevention.
- Set an example for Style Consultants and act as a role model.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience within store operations or international fashion retail management
- Bachelor Degree required, preferably in any related fields.
- Experience in apparel, accessories or related industry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and knack for great customer care
- Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and coach your team
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks based on business needs
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Planning skills ability in order to set goal, delegate work and follow up results
- Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
- A positive and coaching attitude, with a willingness to learn and improve.
- Competency in English
- Ability to work during weekends and holidays and comply with department store open hours
- Ability to monitor, check and report on products inventory
Salary : 17,000 – 22,000 Baht/Month plus commission
Work location : In Shopping centre of Bangkok (Central Bangna)
- 6 days off/Month
- Group insurance
- Social security fund
- Minimum of public holiday 13 days/year
- Vacation leave according to company’s policy
- Other supporting allowance provided by company such as marriage, funeral, etc.
- Product discount
Vanderbilt International Group Co., Ltd. (Head Office)
1 Pasak-Koktanod Road, T. Cherngtalay
A. Thalang Phuket 83110