Store Service Manager Job (Retail), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Gift voucher and seasonal allowance
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the world’s leading home furnishing company, which offers well-designed functional home furnishing products at affordable prices. Our respected client is seeking a Thai national with at least 5 years working experience in retail store operations in a fast-paced organization for the job of Store Service Manager (Retail). The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand
The Store Service Manager will lead and inspire the team to provide efficient after-sales service for customers. The winning candidate will follow the returns policy to ensure complaints and claims are handled in a reliable, efficient and friendly way. The candidate should aim to create a positive experience to fulfill customer’s satisfaction.
- Understanding the importance of accurate stock inventory and how my own actions impact on this, and also coach my team to have similar understanding.
- Improve the service from customer feedback.
- Manage team and ensuring that they read and use the appropriate manuals to help maximize customers’ shopping experience.
- Analyse customer feedback to identify the root causes of issues.
- Develop action plan and customer relations plan from customer feedbacks.
- Manage team to resolve customer complaints.
- Ensure that customer have a positive impression of the company.
- Delegate responsibility to sub to help them grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
- Ensure all clam and complaint case are initiative to grow the business and support the sustaining of long term profitability, and always considers the impact on customer satisfaction.
- Control costs through working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and solutions and encouraging team and colleagues to discover more.
- At least 5 years work experience of store/branch/retail service in fast paced organization, preferably from Retail or Service Industry
- Thai national
- Fluent in English communication both written & spoken and computer literate (MS-Office programs)
- University degree or equivalent qualification required.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused service Industry.
- Understand profit and loss and how to affect its result through departmental actions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated & result-oriented
- Able to work on Saturday and Sunday
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
FUN, MONEY AND DOING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS (Trainee Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter)