Store Manager / Supervisor (Michael Kors / Bath & Body Works)
FASHION KINGDOM CO., LTD.
Work Area: Bangkok Area
(Em Quartier , Central Ladprao , Central Pinklao , MEGA Bangna ,
The Store operations manager manages the sales, operations, and staff development of the stores to achieve maximum profitability, compliance with company operating procedures, visual presentation and excellence in customer service. He / she sets the tone for the store environment through partnership with the Store Manager / Management Team and all store staff.
- Recruit, train, develop store teams
- Function as a resource and leader providing product, sales & customer service expertise
- Conducts on-the-job training & role modeling and deliver the ultimate customer experience
- Strategize with leadership to develop & execute store action plans to drive store productivity
- Develop sales, KPI and labor plans by store by day
- Partner with Director of Operations to develop & implement a Standard Operating Procedures manual
- Develops Merchandising Flow processes and procedures
Writes & owns store communications
- Manage Store maintenance issues
- Order and manage inventory of store supplies
- Continuously improves operational performance in stores while considering consistency and the needs of the total store. Actively seeks, identifies and implements internal and external operational best practices
- Identifies visual operational opportunities that simplify in-store execution
- 7-10 years of retail experience with a minimum of 3 years in a management role; store management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective business partnerships.
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of leadership.
- Proven organizational skills – able to manage multiple demands with competing priorities and allocate time effectively.
- Ability to analyze situations and resolve issues with innovation and creativity.
- Ability to challenge and influence operational processes.
- Tries new ideas, takes calculated risks, and encourages others to do the same, as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai.
HR Department : 02-116-0888
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง FASHION KINGDOM CO., LTD.
FASHION KINGDOM CO., LTD.
The history of retail is written today! The Valiram Group, Asia's leading luxury goods retailer continues to expand its presence throughout new markets across the world. Currently in 9 countries across Asia and the Pacific, the Group is renowned for its leadership, creativity and passion in developing, nurturing and creating lifestyle brands.
Retailing almost everything and anything from chocolate bars to diamonds.
The Group now offers incredibly exciting opportunities to outstanding and dynamic individuals