Sr. Training officer
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Identify and review company training needs.
- Execute training needs assessments and make necessary recommendations & training solutions, ensuring the objectives are fully addressing the company’s values, business objectives and results, and the training needs of the employees.
- Plan, develop, conduct and supervise training and development programs according to business needs.
- Manage learning program administration and training records; Monitor the budget allocation for Learning and Development.
- Compile learning reports by conducting training data analysis and evaluation
- Evaluate training programs to facilitate continuous improvement of training deliverables
- Coordinate, develop and manage the team of internal trainers to ensure effective delivery of all internal trainings.
- Coordination of the up-to-date training tools and materials
- Work closely with External Training providers on external in-house training programs or public programs.
- Follow up on the feedback
- Participate in any ad hoc projects that the company assigns
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experiences
- Good command of English in both spoken and written
- Good PC skill including MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Excel), and E-learning development tool(s)
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and self-driven
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
The Interested applicants, please send a detailed resume in English with a photo indicating experience, qualifications, skills, current & expected salary including Professional License, TOEIC Score (if any) and transcript to:
Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd. and TMBP Limited.
Human Resource Section
35/1 Moo 7, Bang-na Trad Highway Km. 25, T.Bangsaothong,
Khing Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is a European based company with a history of over 80 years, working with. We stand as one of the leading suppliers of commercial transport solutions providing products such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, drive systems for marine, industrial applications and as well as products for aircraft engine components.
We have production facilities in 19 countries and sales activities in some 180 countries and about 88,400 employees, working with Energy, Passion and Respect for Individual. The Volvo Group is organized in nine product-related business areas: Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta, Volvo Aero and Volvo Financial Services, and ten supporting business units: Volvo 3P, Volvo Powertrain, Volvo Parts, Volvo Logistics, Volvo Technology, Volvo Information Technology, Volvo Business Services, Volvo Group Real Estate, Volvo Group NAP and Volvo Group Insurance.
Our business has established in Thailand since 1976. Our sales & aftermarket office is Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and our production facilities are Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd and TMBP Limited which are located in Bangsaothong, Samuthprakarn.
The group is looking for