Spansion (Thailand) Limited, the two times awardees for The Best Employers in Asia is a manufacturer of integrated circuit (IC) packaging, including product assembly and testing. Spansion (Thailand) considers people is the most important asset, a value enshrined in the company’s motto “Spansion (Thailand), our second home, offers successful candidates a very attractive compensation package including a competitive salary and other fringe benefits, a 5-day workweek, and excellent career opportunities. No probation period required. Our products are Non-volatile Flash Memory Devices. SpansionTM Flash memory products encompass a board spectrum of densities and features to support a wide range of markets. Information about Spansion Flash memory solution is available on the web at Website : http//www.spansion.com Spansion (Thailand) is now offering positions for qualified candidates in the following positions:
Sr. Staff Process Development Engineer
- Provide total solution to maintain and implement new process and technology (tool, machine and methodology) to improve process capability, product, quality, yield, productivity and unit cost.
- Advise and educate engineers to perform engineering evaluation and process characterization to ensure process stability.
- Initiate actions to prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Coordinate with concerned function to perform package, process and equipment qualification and transfer.
- Develop technical knowledge and skills to support existing and future company business
- Establish the plan of quality improvement, yield improvement and productivity improvement.
- Coach and provide guidance to subordinate to analyze yield loss and process problem.
- Support and perform duties as indicated in the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001) specification and requirements.
- Other assignments
Job Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering or related fields
- Min. 5 years experiences as process engineers, preferrably at molding process or related semiconductor back end manufacturing processes
- Good command of English - reading, writing and speaking
- Proficient in applying Microsoft office applications - Word, PowerPoint and Excel - Able analyze huge amount of data and prepare high impact presentation or report
- Ability to use AutoCAD or simulation programs and statistical analysis software/tools is considered advantage.
Please send your application letter with related documents and photograph to
Human Resources Department
SPANSION (THAILAND) LIMITED.
229 Moo 4 Changwattana Road, Pakkred, Nonthaburi 11120
Tel: 02-962-1180 ext 31300 or 30313