Sr. Software Developer - SharePoint
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ Panee2015* free
Reporting to: Regional Delivery Lead - APAC IT
IT is going through significant change as we strive to become a more customer and service oriented organization. With Digital productivity as a key focus for our transformation roadmap, Sharepoint is going to be a key technology for the future. This means that we have an ambitious and exiting roadmap to deliver on.
The role’s prime objective is to support various business functions with SharePoint Line-of-Business applications – software development and support.
You will report to the Regional Delivery Lead for SharePoint and work closely with your peers, locally and across the region. You will use your experience and knowledge to introduce and improve common best practices and standards in delivering IT application services.
The role requires the candidate to be skilled at sharepoint development, business analysis, project coordination and vendor management. Strong understanding of market trends in Microsoft technologies and cloud computing is necessary. Effective cross-functional collaboration skills are desired in the ideal candidate.
The role involves defining or using a framework for a common way of working through developing common processes and IT tools which are robust and meet the business requirements.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manage changes to such specifications.
- Deploy and customize Collaboration, Meetings and Enterprise Site Collections, Templates, Sites, Libraries, Web Parts, Lists, Columns, User Groups, Directory and Views for Branding of SharePoint Portal
- Modify SharePoint templates
- Participate in design of business solutions
- Develop and test code for SharePoint application
- Evaluate, test, monitor and maintain all components of and in support of the assigned platform
- Analyse system errors and work with development, operations and related business units to correct and/or assist in problem resolution
- Log and communicate all problems, resolutions and root causes to appropriate IT team, management, and/or system users
- Ensure compliance with all established architecture standards, as well as follow the systems development life cycle and project management life cycle processes
- Manage user access/permissions and provide end-user guidance on SharePoint
- Testing against acceptance criteria based on requirements.
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Databases: Microsoft SQL
- Tools: Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, Adobe Creative Suite, TFS – VSO
- O/S: Windows Server 2012, 2014
- Good understanding of Enterprise data models and Database Technologies like MS SQL server and MYSQL.
- Project Coordination/Project Management Skills.
- Good understanding of standard application testing standards and methods.
- Good understanding of various SDLC models.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Mandarin/Hindi/Thai are would be preferred secondary language skill.
This is an exciting role for a change-driven IT professional, offering the possibility to work in a global, diverse and multicultural environment where he/she can stamp their mark within our global IT organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal skills (business English).
- Proficient in an Asian language especially, Thai would be an advantage.
We strive to develop andmainta in a diverse work environment and welcome all applicants to apply and qualify on equal terms.
Interested persons, please send a letter of application, accompanied by a resume in English with a recent photo stating qualifications, experience and expected salary to:
ELECTROLUX THAILAND CO., LTD.
14th Floor, Electrolux Building.
1910 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 0-2725-9100 or by
Please visit our website : www.electrolux.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux is the world’s leading international appliance company. We are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world.
Each year. Some 55 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose our products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from us every second, every day of the year.
At Electrolux we share a common goal – to make everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Our people work to reach this goal and they all contribute to the Group’s success. With a presence in more than 100 countries Electrolux is a truly international company, which gives opportunities to succeed and professionally grow.