We are a leading international electronic device manufacturer promoted by BOI and received ISO 9002 , ISO/TS 16949 , ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification. We are staffed with employees dedicated to provide customers with the most competitive products in the marketplace. The customers are world leader multinational company. To Cope with our fast-track business expansion, we are looking for the following individuals who are experienced, dynamic and competent to take the new challenge.
Sr. QA or QA. Engineer (CQE or SQE) Urgent (Thai national only)
- Male/Female 25-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Science Physic, Chemical or related field.
- Experience 1-5 years in QE / SQE or QA/QC function or related fields.
- Computer literate, Good command for English both spoken and written
Customer Quality Engineer (CQE.)
- Ensures the customer specification is properly performed
- Manage & Coordinate the customer audit program
- Generates corrective action report due to customer complaint
- Generate corrective action requested and follow up for responses.
- Ensures corrective actions are effectively implemented.
- Submits corrective action status for customer and management review.
- Monitoring supplier/Outsource performance metrics to monitor Performance and drive focus quality improvement on monthly basis for % LRR, DPPM and VQCR.
- Drive a problem-solving to implement at supplier/Out source’s site so can be used to systematic track and monitor supplier’s quality improvement action plans by 8D .
- Establish Supplier/Outsource audit plan and do the audit per plan.
- Involve with all Department to Improved Supplier / Part Quality issue.
- Co-Ordinate with internal team to verify defected materials from Production and feedback on raw material quality issue to supplier/Outsource
- Organize and support team for all Supplier Quality Assurance activities
- Support team to assessment / qualify a potential new supplier.
- Support PD team for new material part approval and 4M change evaluation.
- Initiates and Develops standards and inspection methods for in coming materials.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 /TS 16949 requirement and Statistical Quality Control.
- Knowledge of standard quality tools such as FMEA (Failure Modes Effect Analysis), SPC (Statistical Process Control), 8D, PPAP (Production Parts Approval Process),Control Plan,Pareto analysis, Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R)
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese is an advantage.
- Knowledge for RoHS , REACH and Hazardous substance Control
- Experience from Electro plating, Plastic injection, Ink Painting, Lead frame manufacturing process is an advantage.
- Must have good interpersonal skills: conflict resolution, negotiation, and the ability work in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits ; e.g. group insurance, provident fund, medical expense, one month guarantee bonus, etc. to the right candidate. Those who are interested, please apply in E-mail or submit application letter along with resume and recent photo to
LITE-ON ELECTRONICS (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Bungyeetoh, Tanyaburi, Pathumthani 12130
Tel. 02-533-1208-16 Ext. 584
and walk in : Monday-Friday 8.00-12.00