Sr Process Engineer up to Section Manager (Wellgrow Industrial Estate by Employee Bus)
UTAC Thai Limited
- Line sustaining for SMD package at Die Attach process
- Initiate project for yield, Quality, Cost & Productivity improvement
- Interfacing with external / Internal customer on issue related to Die Attach process
- Evaluate / Confirmation / Optimization process parameters
- Establish / edit effective specification and working procedure
- Interfacing with external / Internal supplier for qualification of tooling / material
- B.Sc., B.Eng. in Electronic, IE or related field
- 8 years up of experience in process control / development at Die Attach process
- Experience in working with Die Bonder equipment such as ESEC, ASM and Cannon
- Have strong technical / analytical skill in die attach process
- Have strong experience in IC Manufacturing Assembly
- Have strong experience and knowledge in SPC, FMEA, DOE and MSA
- Strong management and experience in working comply with ISO9001 / TS16949
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Have leadership and co-ordinate skill
Interested applicants, please apply in person or send resume, transcript, expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW or address below;
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1409, 1384, 1511, 1105 Fax : 0-2749-2872
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง UTAC Thai Limited
UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.