Sysware (Thailand) Co., Ltd.A leading IT Solutions & Services Provider has been established since 2006 with over 100 enterprise customer throughout SEA;
SYSWARE offers a unique combination of solutions, services and education throughout the Asia Pacific region.
We provide all aspects of support for the digital economy in doing business today. Through strategic approach to Network security,Big Data and Cloud. SYSWARE enables customers to optimize their investment both CAPEX and OPEX in order to support business sustainable growth.
Systex Corporation is developing international markets for Big Data Appliance(Hadoop) http://www.etusolution.com and Splunk-in-the-Box http://www.sboxinc.com
SYSWARE (Thailand) is Product Partner for
- Leading SD-WAN Solutions www.velocloud.com
- Leading BADaaS Any Cloud LoadBalance www.avinetworks.com
- Leading Cloud BC/DRaaS Virtualization www.zerto.com
- Leading Network Performance Enforcement www.saisei.com
- People Audit-User Activity Monitoring www.observeit.com
- Leading SDDC Software Based Hyper-converged Solutions (www.stratoscale.com)
Contact us: http://www.syswarethailand.com/
Phone: 662-9384201-2 Contact: Khun Tikumporn Kongleema
Address: 23rd Floor, Unit 205, Two Pacific Place Building, 140 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey District, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Operation Office: Promphan 2 Building, Unit 604 Soi Lat Phrao 3, Lat Phrao Rd, Chom Phon,,Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Sr. Network Engineer
Sr. Network Engineer
Sysware (Thailand) is looking for an experienced presales senior network consulting engineer who will play a major role in the to support technical of networking product.
As a Network Engineer, you’ll be the primary technical resource for the Field Sales team in Thailand,Indo-China. This position will report to the Technical Lead, Thailand and Singapore.
This is an opportunity to work at a company that is changing the way information supports business decisions. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisory and advocate for our products and services. Network Engineer must be able to answer technical questions from partners and customers regarding LAN/WAN, SD-WAN, NFV, Linux Networking and product technology, features, solutions, applications as well as articulate networking technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. You must be able to identify all technical issues of your assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, and you must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer’s technical staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Networking Solution Specialist your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide day-to-day network and security management of multiple environments such as: production, customer labs, staging, and development.
- Develop plans, schedules and requirements for installation and maintenance of new network and security infrastructure and solutions.
- Installation, Setup, Configuration and Troubleshoot Networking Solution System
- Remote Presentation and Support Technical to prospect and customer.
- Join Schedule E-Learning for Product Education and Certification.
- Support the Business Development and Channel Sales on all aspects of on-boarding, enablement and support to ensure that they are fully enabled to successfully sell and support Sysware’s Networking solution to partners and end customers.
- Demonstrate Networking solutions to partners and joint prospects, both onsite and remotely (via Webinars).
- Be able to respond to the functional and technical elements of tender documents, such as RFIs/RFPs and support the partner community with this activity.
- Working with the partner community, jointly deliver and manage Proof of Concept (PoC) engagements to a success outcome.
- Provide support to help answer complex technical and competitive questions.
- Be punctual, responsive, and available in your engagements and communications to partners, peers, and extended team members and engagements.
- On Call for Critical issues.
- Be flexible to perform additional duties as required.
- Support Product: Velocloud, AVINetorks,SAISEI, Hitachi Switch, Linux Networking(NFV), CloudVPN
- Desired Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Network Engineer for an internet-facing service.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with routing protocols and configurations, specifically OSPF, and BGP.
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with design and implementation of access and distribution layer technologies, including HSRP, VRRP, and VLAN implementations.
- Strong understanding of firewalls, IPSec VPNs, and network security measures.
- Strong knowledge of tiered application environments, including scaling challenges.
- Hands on experience with network load balancers, Link Balancers.
- Proven operational experience with network security issues and access control mechanisms.
- Proven experience from scoping to roll-out for Router,Switch,Firewalls, VPNs.
- Significant demonstrable experience as an individual contributor network engineer, working on networking design and implementation,
- Strong understanding of Layer 2-4 Networking and Networking Security.
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape.
- Experience with networking and systems design, build and support for production VMware (or other virtualization technologies) environments.
- Experience with Cloud based systems (AWS, Azure).
- Experience designing, building and supporting High Availability networks including single data center and global data center load balancing.
- Experience with network capacity planning and performance tools.
- Experience with popular open source computer system and network monitoring application software tools such as Nagios, Cacti, MRTG, iPerf etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience prioritizing daily tasks and longer-term projects, while defining process improvements.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (both written and oral, for both technical and non-technical people).
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an obsessive attention to detail.
- Superb self-management skills.
- Medium-Large Network company experienced
- Linux Networking is Plus
Preferred Qualifications or Skills:
- Communication Skill in English and Thai
- Networking/Security Certification: CCNA/CCNP, Network+, CCSP --Networking Related
- Network and Security System
- Cloud and Virtualization Networking Sub-System
- IT Security Knowledge
- Winning Attitude
- Thai, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Male or Female, Age 23-35
- A University Bachelor’s degree or similar (preferably in computer science, software engineering or a similar field).
- 3-5 years relevant experience in selling and supporting Networking products to IT organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills. [ENG/THAI]
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Proactive and able to be manage activities in a self-sufficient manner.
- Strong knowledge of the technical troubleshooting and problem analysis process.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology.
- Ability to be organized and analytical, and must be able to eliminate technical obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
- You should be comfortable working for a dynamic, technical organization with a rapidly expanding partner community and customer base.
- Write and deliver excellent presentations, both business and technical, and whiteboard sessions to help training, enable and co-sell with partner community.
- Good attitude, motivated to learn and can pick things up quickly on their own.
Preferred Personal Characteristics:
- Indomitable work ethic: The successful candidate will reject setbacks and will enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. He or she will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex technical challenges in a sustainable, proactive fashion.
- Passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. Champions the product and the customer’s needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related tasks.
- Demonstrates an ability to maintain a cool head under pressurized situations. Always accepts that “The Customer Comes First”
- Sense of urgency. Escalates product issues when appropriate; maintains a sense of “problem ownership” to see all issues through to successful resolution. Strives to turn around issues with an efficient and effective approach to the end customer’s satisfaction.
- Accountability: He or she should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds himself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
- Efficient and creative. Should be able to think outside the box find the efficient solution to problems.
Interested applicants, please submit a curriculum vitae (including list of publications, current photo, transcripts, thesis topic, and advisor, if applicable), Expected Salary* & Date Of Availability* [ * Mandatory Required ]
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
More Information Tel. 02-938-4201 K.Tikumporn