SR HR SPECIALIST
Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
Learning and Development
1. Conduct employee orientation/induction and introductory training, ensure on-boarding and assimilation process for new employees to quickly contribute to the organization‘s goals.
2. Assess and administer learning & development needs for all employees and design the most appropriate roadmaps for individuals or groups to ultimately provide superior workforce adding value to the company’s competitive advantage.
3. Enhance competency level of all employees through the designed learning and development programs.
4. Utilize Learning & development methodologies in training, performance appraisals, organizational development and career development, talent management to meet different sets of individual or group development needs.
5. Support organizational changes by create, design and deliver learning and development activities
6. Ensure that employees follow company’s code of conduct and execute HR compliance programs : Social Responsibility, EICC : Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition, Thai Labor Standard.
7. Implement the organization’s employee relation program to minimize the negative impact of individual employee grievances or collective labor disputes.
8. Keep up-to-date with proposed and actual changes in labor law and regulations; so the organization’s labor and employment policies remain current and relevant.
9. Ensures that Company's rules and practices are followed closely and disciplinary actions impartially and consistently carried out.
10. Responsible for the communication of corporate information and policies to all levels of employees across the organization.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• At least 8 years’ experiences in overall HR covering both HRM and HRD.
• Solid experience with talent management/development programs, change agent or engaging employee and Provide legal advice.
• Strong communications, interpersonal skills, Knowledge background of labor law, HR policies and procedures.
• Possess “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, results orientation with ability to do multi-task
• Excellent command of English is a must
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
Molex is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, respect, dignity, fairness and free of all forms of discrimination
Molex Thailand is a subsidiary of Molex Incorporated USA, which is a global manufacturer of electronic components, including electronic interconnection products and systems, switches and integrated products.
We are an ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14001& OHSAS 18001 certified company
Our operation serves original equipment manufacturers and local companies in industries that include medical, automotive, computer, consumer, business equipment and telecommunications.