Sr. Customer Quality Engineer
Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
- Interact with customers, understand their needs and execute programs that will address these needs.
- Co-ordinate/Facilitate and document all quality issues relating to Mfg. product to ensure effective actions.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through fast response and good technical support.
- Response to manufacturing technical inquires in a proactive, timely and effective manner.
- Develop quality improvement plan and quality awareness for manufacturing/customers.
- Develop and implement of quality system and procedure to communicate and work with concern people to meet quality target.
- Continual improvement concept is the core concept for quality system implementation.
- Assist QA manager for all Quality Audit Process and improvement.
- Document quality procedures and work instructions and ensure that they are properly followed and updated
- Nonconforming products and Cost of poor quality tracking, RGA processing inclusive.
- Involve in relate Green and/or Lean Belt projects.
- Compile quality report as assigned.
- Carry out special assignments/ projects as assigned by QA manager from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years related experience in Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of quality management system and related industrial standard.
- Ability of English communication, computer literature.
Attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate:
- Petrol Allowance or take Company’s van & Bus Air conditioning routes:
- (MRT) Klongtoey – Central Bangna -Bangna KM. 52
- Suwintawong – Chachoengsao – Bangna KM. 52
- Bangplee – Bangbor – Bangwue- Bangna KM. 52
- Robinson Sriracha – Chonburi- Bangna KM.52
- Napa – Chonburi – Bangna KM. 52
- Bonus and Incentive Payment depend on company's performance.
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance Group Insurance.
- Dental Subsidy, Family Bereavement Subsidy
- Housing Loan Service with Government Housing Bank
- Uniforms and Shoes for Manufacturing Staff
- Provident Fund, Service Years Award, Meal Allowance, Annual Physical Check Up, Sport Activity, Birthday Gift
Interested applicants, please send your full resume in English, stating your current remuneration and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
Molex (Thailand) Limited
71/4 M. 5, Bangpakong Ind. Park,
Bangna-Trad Rd. (K.M. 52), T. Takarm,
A. Bangpakong, Chachoengsao 24130
Tel: 038-573-020 ext. 151 Fax: 038-573-023
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
Molex (Thailand) Ltd.
Molex is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, respect, dignity, fairness and free of all forms of discrimination.
Molex Thailand is a subsidiary of Molex Incorporated USA, which is a global manufacturer of electronic components, including electronic interconnection products and systems, switches and integrated products.
We are an ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 14001& OHSAS 18001 certified company
Our operation serves original equipment manufacturers and local companies in industries that include automotive, computer, consumer, business equipment and telecommunications.