Penspen Group is an independent group of companies providing engineering and management services along with asset management to the oil and gas industry. We have over 1,600 staff working in 14 offices worldwide, HQ in Richmond, UK. Penspen Thailand has established the business in 1982 as a branch office of Penspen Limited and has expanded to another 2 Thai registered companies which are Penspen Services Limited and Penspen Limited in 2008.
Sr. Civil /Structural Engineer (Onshore)
- To execute work in compliance with the project requirements and the Company’s quality system.
- To review the project execution schedule and develop the detailed schedule for Civil/Structural design activities.
- Production of documents including, but not limited to calculations, reports, studies, specifications, datasheets and scope of work.
- To produce drawings and to liaise with Civil and Structural designers and to review civil and structural drawings.
- Perform technical bid evaluations and review of vendor drawings.
- Prepare man-hour estimations for tenders.
- Site visits and surveys.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Must possess a strong technical background in the design of petroleum refineries, process plants, onshore and offshore pipelines, Process Facilities and crude oil tank farms.
- Strong technical background in structural analysis and design of RC and steel structures, including industrial buildings, tank foundations, machine equipment foundations, pipe supports, culverts, platforms etc.
- Strong technical background in civil design of petroleum refineries and process plants including preparation of civil general arrangements, earthworks, drainage design, road works etc.
- Must have experience in the preparation of scope of works, civil design basis, civil specifications, architectural plans, sections, elevations and drawings.
- Must be able to generate detailed calculations and drawings for all civil and RC / steel structures.
- Ability to review vendor documentation, civil specifications, geotechnical and topographical reports.
- Familiarity with international codes, standards and engineering practices such as BS, ACI, AISC etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Higher education
- More than 5 years experienced in Oil and Gas industries, especially onshore
- Resourceful in researching for technical knowledge.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to be able to coordinate in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to communicate with Clients.
- STAAD PRO
- MS Office
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Permpoom Building, 5th Floor, 32 Soi Sukhumvit 87,
Bangchak, Phrakanong, Bangkok 10260