Sr. Accounting Manager (FMCG)
en world Thailand
- Responsible for delivering financial statement including monthly package.
- Oversee all monthly book-closing process and head office and approve all related journal and provision.
- Handle all book-closing process of oversea subsidiary including dealing with auditor and tax representative.
- Approve all payment transactions for Head Office and centralized expenses of each plants.
- Review and approves Tax filing (VAT & Withholding tax).
- Review and submits all corporate tax filing for all subsidiaries.
- Coordinate with external auditors/tax officers on accounting/tax issues.
- Prepare and reviews financial information which presented in Annual Report.
- Report to Assistant Finance Director.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or any business related field.
- More than 10 years of experience in Accounting and Finance in FMCG and retaled businesses.
- If you have either CPA or CPD will be advantage.
- Good analytical, communication & interpersonal skills with adaptability.
- Good command of English (both in writing and speaking).
- Strong management, Logical thinking, Proactive.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office), SAP System.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.