Specialist, HR Policies & Procedures
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
Work Location: PPT1
Report To: Manager, HR Policies & Procedures
- Analyse the HR processes and practices including but not limited to HR, SHE, Business Communications.
- Seek opportunity to improve the HR processes and other cross department processes which relate to HR, SHE, Business Communications but not limited to.
- Collaborate with all concerns to initiate, design and assist in developing policies, procedures, work instructions, work flows, manuals or SOP under the assigned areas of HR, SHE, and Business Communications but not limited to.
- Support the implementation of all HROD policies, procedures, work flows, work instructions or SOP; this includes but not limited to facilitation of the workshops, training, communication and any form of delivering the effective implementation result.
- Initiate the proper method to help transfer implicit knowledge under HROD or other assigned areas into the tangible forms and ensure the knowledge is properly transferred through various ways such as training, OJT, media, etc.
- Audit the practice under HROD both at regional and other sites, such as PPT1 & 2, and enforce corrective actions within the timeline.
- Develop and maintain the HROD document center to ensure that all HROD standard operating procedures after its implementation be up to date at all times;
- Perform other cross-department projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in any fields
- Minimum 5 years working experiences
- Sound knowledge and experience in business process improvement, quality systems, and development of policies, procedures, work flows, and work instructions preferably in HR fields. Working with company with multi sites operation would be an advantage.
- Labour laws and related laws knowledge
- Facilitation, training and knowledge transferring skills
- Project management skills; objectives setting, planning, implementing, monitoring timeline, and evaluating.
- Hands-on person with ability to write and communicate effectively.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).