Sourcing Specialist (Chemical industry) - Navanakorn plant
Sourcing Specialist - Raw Material Chemicals will be responsible for the following:
- Strategic and tactical activities related to the procurement of raw material chemicals, sourcing and supply chain management to support manufacturing operations.
- Responsible for a spend of approximately $500K annually.
- Lead development and implementation of sourcing strategies for the procurement of raw material chemicals.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to implement short and long term sourcing strategies.
- Participate in Sales & Operations Planning meetings to provide procurement expertise.
- Adapt procurement strategies and plans to changing business priorities and communicate with leaders to ensure close alignment between procurement and business requirements.
- Survey market to understand industry, supplier and competitor trends.
- Partner with raw material procurement colleagues and regional materials leaders to leverage global/regional sourcing and cross-business spend as well as identify new suppliers.
- Lead complex negotiations and manage all aspects of the agreement and supplier relationships.
- Monitor supplier quality and performance.
- Complete tactical procurement activities to ensure continued supply of material to the supply chain.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or related field.
- 5-10 years of raw material chemical procurement experience within a fast paced chemical manufacturing or similar industry.
- Strong contract negotiation experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to lead meetings in person or remotely.
- Business minded with the ability to understand business strategies in alignment of procurement strategies.
- Proven success working cross-functionally with global teams.
- Proficiency in English communication.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Ecolab Ltd.
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
We deliver comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
With our strong services, solutions and expertise, we see tremendous opportunity to further strengthen our relationships with the largest players in global business and help our customers meet their operational challenges anywhere in the world.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth.
For more information, please visit our website www.ecolab.com