Perform highly complex activities of Solution Architect with either API, mobile app, and web development experience. The solution architect's process typically involves selecting the most appropriate technology for the problem. Our SA design and develop software and computer systems. As a Java programmers implement the designs by writing computer programs as well as updating and repairing existing programs sometimes.
- Typically involves selecting the most appropriate technology for the problem
- Develop methodology to be used on projects, identify risks and determine how to approach and complete tasks to ensure that the final product would deliver the desired outcome with optimum cost effective and minimum disruption
- Design and Develop product, system specification including test plans in order to ensure that specifications for new development are appropriate to meet customer needs while pursuing improved performance
- Cooperate with development team on all tasks of development activities to provide technical engineering support and develop new migration plans to future technology infrastructure
- Perform complex assignments often requiring development of new or improved products, processes, or techniques to ensure implementation of newly installed technology or improvement of software applications efficiently
- Review deliverables prepared by development team before passing to deployment phase to ensure that all activities are performed accordingly to project objectives, technical requirements, and architecture design framework
- Review and control related software projects’ documentation such as Software Specification, User Manual, Test Script, and other documents to ensure that all documents are accurate and follow by technical requirements
- Involve in quality assurance of procedures to support and manage project to develop on plan and on quality
- Provide technical direction to lower level project team members to ensure alignment and standardization of development activities across function
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- 5 years+ of Java Development experiences – Agile/Scrum, Git experience is required.
- 5-10 years of experience in Software development (design & implement) and Consulting (solution and problem solving)
- Knowledge in Mobile Application development, J2EE framework Struts, Web Service, Spring, Hibernate, Java APIs in XML, Thread, Mail, CLI Stream, Jboss, PostgreSQL, JDBC and XML language series.
- Strong hands-on experience in Developing Java application Platforms on Oracle WebLogic Or Jboss.
- Basic Unix command experience.
- Basic understanding for J2EE Architecture (Web Container, EJB Container, Datasource, JMS, JSP’s, Servlet, WebServices, LDAP, etc.).
- Experience in supervise team or manage project.
- Hand-on experiences in Online website and Mobile application are advantage.
- Strong in communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Preferable - Experienced UX design & Design Thinking.
- Self-organized and dedicated team player, must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Possess a strong attitude of quality and customer centricity with Can do attitude.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum is a plus.
- English communication is a plus.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only by click "Apply now"
- Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.