- CRM system user administration tasks, including access management, permission sets, roles assignments, uploads, data backups, etc.
- Work with Management Information System team on maintaining data quality through ongoing data analysis, record maintenance, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality.
- Maintain integrity of the CRM database on an ongoing basis to ensure stability of the CRM application and develop policies and procedures for data stewardship.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures.
- Consulting and provide first level support to the sales, call center, marketing and other related teams, including issue identification and issue resolution/escalation.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests and optimize user experience related to reports and dashboards
- Design and implement custom objects and advanced functionality, based on strategic initiatives and project roadmap.
- Identify and evaluate new features and functionality related to sale and call center strategic release management providing recommendations for process improvements.
- As a subject matter expert, participate in business discussions relating to new functionality, system solutions or other broadly scoped initiatives.
- Male/Female not over 32, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information System, MBA or related fields
- 2+ years’ administration, consultant and development experience with CRM system
- CRM solution certification would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Sales, Service, and Analytics Clouds and CRM Communities (Partner and Customer)
- Experience administrating or integrating additional cloud applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders (i.e. sales, marketing, customer operations, etc.)
- Must be a team player, be enthusiastic and fast learner, with good technical and business acumen
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills in interacting with management and communicating functional vision
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to be flexible and work under changing priorities; comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge as of retail business and e-commerce
- Be able to work at Silom, Nongjok, Bangna or upcountry (depend on project requirement)
K.Nitchakarn (HR Recruitment Center)
Tel: 02-739-5555 Ext.5942, 092-246-5154
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL ONLINE
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.